From grades 3 through 10, ACT® Aspire® provides an original, connected way of student progress that is measuring. The device is anchored because of the ACT® test for students in grades 11 and 12 and offers empirically based readiness benchmarks at every grade.
The ACT Aspire Assessment System® is really a vertically scaled, standards-based system of assessments that monitors pupil development and progress toward university and profession readiness.
We provide a system of yearly vertically articulated, standards-based assessments that are summative to do something College Readiness Benchmarks and other sets of state criteria.
Our Interim Assessments provide fast, convenient, and measurement that is accurate. They may be implemented at periods prior to the ACT Aspire Summative Assessments.
Our class room Assessments were created for versatile execution between their Interim counterparts. Each evaluation provides directing insights to pupil progress.
An extensive System with Two Significant Components: Summative and Periodic Assessment
- Elements that could be utilized separately or together with
- Data that educators may use to create learning that is effective dedicated to university and profession readiness.
Six Good Reasons Why You Should Implement ACT Aspire
- The only system of assessments straight linked to the absolute most utilized university entry exam, the ACT test
- The first longitudinal evaluation to completely link pupil performance with readiness benchmarks
- Accurately predicts pupils’ future ratings from the ACT
- Offers educators greater exposure into certain aspects of scholastic danger
- Delivers evidence-based results
- Regular assessments that result in interventions that are early
ACT Aspire Fast Facts
- Vertically articulated, standards-based system of summative, interim, and class room assessments
- Connected to ACT College Readiness Benchmarks and aligned with all the popular Core State guidelines
- Anchored by the capstone university readiness evaluation, the ACT
- Numerous concern types: built reaction, selected reaction, and technology-enhanced
- Subject matter: English, math, reading, technology, and composing for grades 3–8 and school that professional essay writers is early highgrades 9–10)
- Modular administration of topics and grades available
- On line delivery of assessments with old-fashioned paper-and-pencil choice
Together, We Could Make Students Unstoppable
Observe how educators are utilizing ACT Aspire track and enhance pupil readiness for university and job.
Begin with ACT Aspire
How exactly to purchase
You are encouraged by us for more information on the worthiness of delivering ACT Aspire assessments by doing our information demand type. An ACT representative will reach out to you to discuss the program upon completing the request.
With both summative and assessments that are periodic, ACT Aspire is administered in several methods to meet up with the requirements of the pupils. Unique “bundled” pricing is present once the summative and regular assessments are ordered together .For step-by-step pricing information also to talk about your evaluating plan by having an ACT Account Manager, call 855.434.6010 or finish the proper execution right right here.
Two test windows are around for ACT Aspire summative evaluating each 12 months: One screen within the autumn plus one screen when you look at the springtime. The ACT Aspire summative evaluation is just a computer-delivered test. Nevertheless, it could be delivered via paper-and-pencil evaluation for the fee that is additional. The regular assessments are CBT just.
2019-2020 Rates and Testing Windows
2019-2020 Rates (Val >
|ACT Aspire Periodic||$9.00 per pupil|
|Summative on the web Testing||$25.00 per pupil|
|Summative Paper Testing||$31.00 per pupil|
|Summative Alternatives||Printed Individual Student Reports: $1.50
imprinted Individual Score Labels: $0.50
|Summative Discounts||Order four or even more grades of students: $1.00 off/Student
purchase 400-1,000 students: $1.00 off/Student
Order over 1,000 students: $2.00 off/Student
whenever Summative and Periodic ordered during same college year: $4.00 off/Student (put on Summative)
2019-2020 windows that are testing
|Test Session||Contract Deadline*||Testing Window|
|Aspire Periodic 2019-2020||N/A||Sept 3, 2019 – June 30, 2020|
|ACT Aspire Summative Fall 2019||August 9, 2019||Sept 30, 2019 – Nov 22, 2019|
|ACT Aspire Summative Spring 2020||February 7, 2020||Mar 30, 2020 – May 22, 2020|
*This deadline could be the date a finalized agreement is necessary. It will be possible to perform enrollment and signal the agreement the exact same time employing a electronic signature.